As valued partner of Bright Horizons, please support the Bright Horizons Foundation for Children
The Bright Horizons Foundation for Children is Bright Horizons registered charity and supports vulnerable children in our communities. We do this by creating Bright Spaces, which are play spaces in women’s refuges, homeless shelters, child protection interview suites and refugee centres. These play environments are designed to help children to recover from trauma and build positive relationships, in a place of safety.
Today there are 3.7 million children living in poverty in the UK and around 1 in 5 children has been exposed to domestic violence. It is these children that we want to help.
Who we work with
We work in partnership with other agencies to create our Bright Spaces, who include Women’s Aid, Refuge, Refugee Action, the Metropolitan Police and HM Prison Service.
With your support we will be helping to counteract the trauma experienced by children in crisis, to break the cycle of poverty and narrow the opportunity divide.
How can you get involved
As a valued partner of Bright Horizons, here are examples of the ways you can sponsor and support us:
- £6,000 would create a new Bright Space for children and families
- £500 would provide a Renewal Grant for an existing Bright Space
- £250 would sponsor a Make a Difference Award for a Bright Horizons employee who receives special recognition for their volunteering and fundraising efforts for their chosen charity
- £250 would sponsor a Volunteer Grant for a Bright Horizons employee volunteering in their community
- Make the Foundation your designated charity as a focus for corporate and employee fundraising
- Set up a Give As You Earn scheme for your employees for tax-free giving to support the Foundation
- Organise fundraising and volunteering activities to support the Foundation
- Promote the Foundation to your employees and partners
We hope you will help us to make a difference in the lives of children and families. To donate, please visit our Just Giving Page.
To learn more about the impact of the Foundation please see our 2016 Impact Report.
If you have any questions, or would like to learn more about how we can work together, please contact Emily Harris, our Foundation Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01933 415957.
As part of the conference we will be organising a Brightening Lives Activity, so that we can collectively make a difference to vulnerable children and their families. More information to follow!